Stacy posted this link on facebook and I LOVE it! http://www.reflectionsofmotherhood.com/
I've started a list of what I wish I would have been able to tell myself before Sloan came along...
- Don't bother packing a hospital bag...there will be no time to need anything from it.
- Take more Sloan and Mummy pictures in those early months.
- Learn different latching techniques.
- Really enjoy bring pregnant, you will miss it.
- Despite how prepared you feel, nothing will prepare you for waking up hourly.
- You will love this new little being more than you ever thought possible. Being so afraid of anything that could ever hurt her in this world will be the most painful part of your birth experience...and it won't go away, even 21 months later!
That's all that I can think of for now, but I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
My little love bug...