March 14, 2011

There.

After sitting at the computer all day at work, the last thing I feel like doing is sitting down to write a blog post. But I have lots to blog about and LOTS of pictures I could be posting. I would much rather spend the few hours we have before bed time playing with Sloan! So we do, and nothing gets posted!

Here is an adorable video of Sloan feeding Toby breakfast - she has figured out how to open the big container we keep his food in...he isn't ignoring her so much these days now!

Untitled from Joelene Murphy on Vimeo.



Off to Nana's house we go...


xo JBM

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you updated! The video is adorable. She is such a little person now. Toby seems much more engaged in the relationship now - that or he really wanted to eat! lol The pigtails in the picture? So cute. Love you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Jolene that video is so cute. Toby is dying for her to drop another one-by-one hahahha

    ReplyDelete