August 27, 2010

Number One

Yesterday was a big day in milestones for Sloan - she went pee-pee on the potty!!!! And then did it again this morning!!! Yay for one less diaper to change!

And as soon as I buy a new camera today (since the other one doesn't open anymore!?!?!) I'll be snapping a picture of the little princess on her throne!

I can't believe summer is coming to an end :( We had some amazing weather, but the last week or so has just been clouds and cool breezes - feels like fall is coming! I even wore jeans and a long sleeve shirt earlier in the week! I feel like I should be going back to school shopping whenever this weather comes along, maybe in addition to a new camera I'll get some pens and paper just to feel young again! This weekend is supposed to be really nice though - humidity and everything! So we might just get in the pool or lake again once more this summer! Matt has a ball tournament and it's the mass pipe band in town Saturday night as well as Kristen's bonfire, so it should be a funfilled weekend!

xo JBM

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she went on the potty. That's amazing. Joshua is finally potty trained and he's 3.
    I think cloth diapered children train much earlier which is one reason I'm going to be using them this time around.

    Congrats Sloan on becoming such a big girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Sloan!
    Way to go! Congratulations to all 3 of you for great EC that is obviously paying off!
    So proud!

    ReplyDelete