June 17, 2009

16 Weeks

Oops, I've fallen WAY behind in updating!

I had my second ultrasound on May 15th and Matt got to come and see BabyMurphy wiggling around! S/he was really moving quite a bit, but we got to see some great shots and bring one home as well...

BabyMurphy isn't just a legume anymore! So cute!

I also went up to Owen Sound for my second Midwife appointment which my Mum got to come to. It was pretty standard, but I got to ask some questions (like do I have to have an IV, NO!) and we got to hear the heartbeat again! 160bpm! We could also hear lots of movement in there!

I've been thinking I feel movement every now and then, but I'm not 100% sure as I don't really know what it should feel like. Last night was a pretty restless night for me though and everytime I turned over to get comfy I thought I felt something, so maybe it was BabyMurphy getting comfy too! I'm starting to show quite a bit now, so I've been taking some belly pics and will post them later maybe.

I got my 16 week update this week and found out that BabyMurphy is the size of an avacado now and will double in size in the next 3 weeks!

I should have another picture to upload next week - we are going on Friday (June 26th) for the anatomy scan, so we should get to find out if BabyMurphy is a He or a She! I'm VERY excited and hope that s/he cooperates!

xo JBM

No comments:

Post a Comment