June 21, 2009

Predictions...

I just did a funny little online prediction thing for my "birth experience"...here is the outcome...

The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning . After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and be almost bald.
-Madame Zaritska

This all sounds find and dandy...except for the 11 pound part!!!! Yikes!!!

2 comments:

  1. 11 pounds?!?! sweet lord! and just think, 8 of that will probably be his head!
    I don't think you will have an 11 pound baby. I say high nine pound something. that is my guess.
    and 9 hours! thats not so bad!
    that is a fun little prediction!

    ReplyDelete