May 15, 2010

Brotherly Love (?)

This picture sums up Sloan and Toby's relationship pretty perfectly...
HUGE smile on Sloan...Toby...not so much. I think I can see the hate in his eyes! Sloan loves to look at Toby, watch him move, pet him, squeeze him, pinch him, eat his hair, feed him carrots....but yet he still likes to pretend she doesn't exist and thinks if he doesn't look at her she might not be there.

Here she is babbling away to him, petting his ear and all he wants is to get away as fast as possible!
xo JBM

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Toby won't like her until she is throwing balls for him!!! We had a little girl over this weekend, who is almost 2, and Kobe loved her, mainly because she dropped Cheerios the whole time! It was so cute though, he walked up to her, put his face under her skirt and sniffed her bum! I then told him she is not a dog! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she has small teeth in the top one.
    She's soooooo pretty when she smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I am sure in time Toby will accept Sloan and they will be good buddies. My mother always said my old dog Chip used to run a mile whenever I would try and play with her. Once I was old enough to walk apparently she got used to it. Toby will too! Such a cute family you have there! :)

    ReplyDelete