March 31, 2009

25 Random Things

I've seen these all over, ranging from 25-100 random things...I couldn't think of more so I just did 25...maybe I'll add to it later

  1. I love a good thunderstorm
  2. I've never broken a bone or had stitches
  3. Somedays I feel like I could lay in bed all day (with Toby snuggling), but don't think I could actually ever do it
  4. I used to LOVE sleeping in and having it completely dark, now I get up early and like the light shining in
  5. All of my best friends live way too far away
  6. I want to plant a vegetable garden this year, but fear it will be a waste of money when I kill everything
  7. I want nothing more than to be a stay-at-home Mum
  8. I have so many crafty ideas, but rarely follow through on them
  9. I love just about anything with caramel or peanut butter
  10. I love to bake and probably should have gone to school to be a pastry chef so I would have someone else to eat it all
  11. I hate the taste of coffee, but love the smell
  12. I want to travel more, but am also happy being home with our little family
  13. I am addicted to facebook and livejournal! (help!)
  14. Matt and I really do treat Toby like our child
  15. We have decided that if Toby were human he would speak Spanish and be part Mexican
  16. I used to be afraid of public speaking, now I don't mind it at all
  17. Since starting at this job I have been in the newspaper more times that I can count
  18. David and I used to make fun of my Mum for crying at the slightest things...now that is me!
  19. I have never lived alone and always kind of wondered what it would be like
  20. I love to get into a good book, but usually forget most of it after reading
  21. Similarly, I can never remember movie titles or if I have seen them
  22. I love to scrapbook, but hate that having a digital camera means never having 'actual' pictures on hand
  23. My parent initially thought of naming me Laura Jane...that would have been way too many Laura's in our group!
  24. I wish we were vegitarian, but we love chicken too much
  25. I used to hate my handwriting, now I just dislike it

xo JBM

No comments:

Post a Comment